Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, ODF, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Scientific Notes of Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Sensing adheres to an open access policy. All content is freely available and free for all users and / or their institutions. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of articles or use them for any other legitimate purposes without the prior permission of the publisher or author. This is in line with the BOAI definition of open access (Budapest Open Access Initiative) - the Budapest Open Access Initiative for Scientific Literature. Quotations, figures, tables from articles are submitted only with the correct link to the journal (author, article title, journal name, year of issue, number, page, figure or table number, DOI articles). Full-text access to all scientific articles of all issues is presented on the journal's official website in the Archive section.
Licensing conditions: the authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right to first publish to the work, simultaneously licensed in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY, which allows you to share the work with proof of authorship of the work and initial publication in this journal.
Any manuscripts submitted for the review, are considered as confidential documents. They shall not be shown or discussed with others, except when agreed with the editor. Unpublished materials disclosed in submitted manuscript shall not be used by the reviewer in his/her own research without written authorization of the author. Information that is not a subject to disclosure or ideas obtained at peer-review shall be confidential and shall not be used for personal advantage.
The editorial board does not disclose the information that has become known at the research of submitted papers and other materials, except for the author, reviewer (reviewers).